The Religieuses de Notre-Dame-du-Sacré-Coeur Congregation held their Chapter June 26 to 29, 2022 in Moncton, New Brunswick. A new General Council was elected and the members of the Congregation gave themselves the following orientation for the next four years : “In welcoming our vulnerabilities, in the spirit of union and charity bequeathed to us by Mère Marie Anne, let us seek together to deepen our attitudes of openness, listening and compassion.” The new Council was installed July 31st.
- Sr. Murielle Duguay, General Superior
- Sr. Judith Fitzgerald, General Assistant and Treasurer
- Sr Céline Belliveau, 2nd Councillor and General Secretary
- Sr Stella Arsenault, 4th Councillor
- Sr Hélène Allain, 3e Councillor