In this issue:
- Palliative care in Montreal and beyond
- Mother Elisabeth Bruyère declared Venerable
- Sister of Charity receives National Honour
- A nun’s life ministry visits the Congrégation de Notre-Dame in P.E.I.
- Creation of a new Jesuit province in Canada
- Catholic sisters serve ‘where no one else will dare go,’ UISG leader says
- Saskatchewan diocese hosting vigil for missing indigenous people
- However long the night: Making meaning in a time of crisis
- Journeys to justice – Reflections on Canadian Christian Activism
Click here to read this issue.