Faithful Companions of Jesus Bicentennial Celebration
Join the Faithful Companions of Jesus (FCJ) virtually, at the FCJ Christian Life Centre in Calgary, in the global tribute of the 200th anniversary of the founding of the Society of the FCJ Sisters. Participate in honouring the service and contributions of FCJ Sisters to the city of Calgary and Southern Alberta since 1885. You will be delighted with the engaging entertainment, testimonials, prizes and fundraising activities.
- Welcome and Introductions
- FCJ Ministry in Canada and the World
- Welcome to the FCJ Christian Life Centre in Calgary, Alberta
- Musical Selection – Senior Band Our Lady of the Snows Catholic Academy
- Integrating Faith with Life through Retreats
- Inspired Growth through Spiritual Direction
- Counselling, Health and Wellness Support
- Faith in Action
- Musical Selection – Senior Choir Bishop O’Byrne High School
- Gifts of Time and Resources
- Closing and Final Appeal
FCJ Sisters are so grateful for what sponsors have helped them accomplish over the years. Right now, they are looking for sponsors to help them to continue their desire to collaborate with people of goodwill in responding to the spiritual needs of all who wish to embrace their personal and spiritual growth desires. In a demonstration of their gratitude for your gift, they would like to offer you multiple advertising opportunities throughout the year. Sponsorships opportunities are available from $150 to $1,000.
- Event Sponsor $1,000+
- Livestreaming Sponsor $500+
- Recognition Patron $250+ Honouring the 200 years of FCJ life and in gratitude for the contributions of FCJ Sisters to the city of Calgary and Southern Alberta since 1885
- Fund-a -Need Sponsor, Bursary Program. For expanding the financial assistance offered through our bursary program
- Fund-a -Need Sponsor, Counselling. For expanding the financial assistance offered to individuals or family groups with economic limitations to counselling and mental health sessions.
More information on www.fcjcentre.ca/bicentennial.