The Sisters of St. Martha (CSM), Antigonish are looking to engage a Community Life Animator for our Sisters of St. Martha Community at Parkland, Antigonish. In the spirit of our shared mission and values, the position of the Community Life Animator has been established to support and work collaboratively with the Administrative Coordinator and CSM Leadership to support the ongoing needs of our Sisters.
SOME HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COMMUNITY LIFE ANIMATOR ROLE
- Participation in the planning and development of a variety of activities and programs that respond to the needs of our Sisters including the need for leisure, social, emotional, and spiritual growth.
- Actively participating in the Sisters care planning.
- Planning and implementing large/small groups for social activities, shared prayer, retreat opportunities and community meetings.
- Ensuring the mission and values of the Sisters of St. Martha find expression in programs and services offered.
- Degree related to long term care or therapeutic recreation; MA/MSc preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience in related field.
- Proof of COVID vaccination status.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office suit.
For more information and details please contact Search Committee Assistant, Joan Dewar at email@example.com.
Please include Community Life Animator in the subject line.
APPLICATIONS DUE no later than Friday October 22nd, 2021.