Course on Ecology, Justice and Social Change at Saint-Paul University
About the course :
- Course Code: ECS 3130 WS00 : https://ustpaul.ca/timetablesNewEn.php?task=detail&typeSearch=0&location=0&session=2225&codeCours=&sujet=0&coursId=009832¤tSession=20225&coursSessionCode=B
Ecology, Justice and Social Change: This course examines several intersections between ecological issues, justice, and efforts for effective eco-social change. Various examples will be studied to understand the issues involved in, for example, climate change and social impacts, and to assess the responses (conflicts, nonviolent resistance, peaceful resolutions). Insights from recent work in the fields of integral ecology, environmental humanities, eco-literacy, and ecojustice will be discussed.
- The course will be online, in English.
- The course is Monday and Wednesday, from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
- The course is May 2nd to June 8th.
- Tuition for Auditors is $177.30 for Ontario residents and $182.61 for Non-Ontario residents (https://ustpaul.ca/en/tuition-and-incidental-fees-2021-2022_7415_127.htm)
- Download and fill out the form by clicking on the button below.
- The form, once filled out and signed, should be emailed with proof of ID and/or residence to: email@example.com
- Once registered, you will receive an email from the Registrar’s Office explaining how to activate your account to access the University’s online portal. If you experience difficulties activating your account, contact Dr Heather Eaton for assistance at: firstname.lastname@example.org.