National Association of Vocation and Formation Directors
Position: Communications Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director and Communications Committee
This position provides communications support to the Executive Director and Board in order
to assist NAVFD in creating and supporting a culture of vocation across Canada.
1. Update, monitor, maintain and generate social media content for Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
2. Expand the media capacity of NAVFD through media relationships, pitching stories to targeted media.
3. Participate in the creation of the monthly e-newsletter.
4. In collaboration with the webmaster, keep the websites vocations.ca and navfd.info up to date
5. Participate on event planning teams (eg conference and retreats) as required.
6. Coordinate communication materials in different formats (printed, graphic, video, audio, electronic).
7. Develop strategic communication materials.
Bilingual in French and English.
Excellent written and social media skills
Diploma in journalism and/or experience in a related field.
Familiarity with Catholicism.
Willing to work in a faith-based environment, respecting the mission and values of NAVFD.
Hours and Location
This is a remote position.
Hours are flexible.
10-25 hours per month.
Apply to Sr. Nancy Sullivan at email@example.com.
Any questions? 905 537 4264